Methi Muthiya can be had as a snack or added to Undiyu or any subzi as fenugreek imparts fragrance to the dish. It can also be served as an appetizer at get togethers.
- 1 bunch methi/Fenugreek leaves chopped.
- A small bunch coriander leaves
- 2 tbsps dhaniya/coriander powder
- 1 tsp jeera/cumin powder
- 1 tsp chilly powder
- A pinch of haldi/turmeric
- Sugar and salt as per taste
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1tbsp of sesame seeds/til
- A pinch of ajwain
- A small bowl of besan/Chickpea flour
- Wheat flour as required to bind a dough as for chapati.
Add all the above together and knead a dough as for chapati. Make oblong balls. Heat oil and deep fry till crisp.
Copyright © 2018 by Vinaya Prabhu. All rights reserved.